No current vacancies
But things change, MSL is growing, and we are always keen to hear from knowledgeable and motivated people (specialising in hi tech/production/recording, DJ, Guitar, Bass or Drums), with a background in MI or pro audio industry sales, or retailer sales and support. We are also keen to hear from people with customer service and admin backgrounds who are flexible and customer focused.
If you can …
– work as part of a small team
– organise your schedule to meet targets and deadlines
– multitask on various activities
– support dealer and end user enquiries
– support the MSL Pro team on visits and at events
– make people really EXCITED about our products
… you may be just what we’re looking for.
All candidates should be proficient on Microsoft Office and Outlook. Some travel is involved for certain roles, so you should also possess a current full driving licence. If you think you have what it takes to work for a small company that’s going places, send your details to email@example.com and tell us what you have to offer and why you want to work with us.
MSL Pro is an equal opportunities employer.