Terms & Conditions
Throughout the loan period, the person responsible for the loan will:
– Take all reasonable and proper care of the equipment
– Maintain the equipment in good working order
– Indemnify MSL professional Ltd against any loss or damage to the equipment
– Not assign the benefits of this loan scheme to any other party unless authorised to do so by MSL Professional Ltd.
– Ensure that all the original packaging, manuals and other package contents are stored for return to MSL Professional Ltd
– Repay MSL Professional Ltd on demand for all costs, charges and expenses incurred in any way by reason of a breach of any of these terms and conditions including all costs, charges and expenses incurred in ascertaining the location of the equipment
– Take all necessary steps to ensure that the equipment is safe and without risks to health and safety
– Permit MSL Professional Ltd on reasonable notice to inspect and/or repair the equipment
– Preserve all brand markings and identification/serial numbers
– Arrange and maintain adequate insurance to cover all loss and damage, including all potential risks to third parties
– Notify MSL Professional Ltd in writing of any loss, damage or claim relating to the equipment and on demand, reimburse MSL Professional Ltd in respect thereof within thirty (30) days of the occurrence;
– Not sell, assign, sub rent or transfer the equipment to any unauthorised third party
– Not make any alterations, modifications or technical adjustments (including repair) without written authorisation from MSL Professional Ltd.
– Not by any act or default render the equipment liable to any legal process or insolvency under the provisions of Part II of the Insolvency Act 1986.
– Upon expiry of the loan period, arrange return of equipment, complete with all original packaging, manuals and package contents, to MSL Professional Ltd, in good repair and condition.